Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fifteen...

To commemorate the 15th NBA Championship for the L.A. Lakers, I decided to break you off with a little song. I know there's gonna be haters out there saying that if the Celtics were healthy they would've kicked the Lakers' ass, but injuries are a part of the game, so get over it! And I also don't want to hear any crap like "It would've been a better series if Lebron's team played the Lakers." The Magic whooped that ass, so I gotta give major props to Orlando. And one more thing, stop comparing Kobe to Lebron!! The dude is a great player, but I'm not even thinking about calling him "King James" until he wins some titles. In all fairness, I won't even compare Kobe to Jordan until he gets just as many titles under his belt.

All we can do now is bask in the glory of another title coming back home to the great city of Los Angeles (do I smell a World Series title for the Dodgers?).

Bootleg it, burn it, forward the link, do whatever you want...as long as it helps spread the word!! Share the love to all the other Lakers fans and haters...


(CLICK ON CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY TO DOWNLOAD)

Photobucket


No comments: