Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm baaaack...

Wow, it's been almost a year since I last did something with this blog. I realized that I was still getting more hits on the MySpace page so I reverted back to that format. And although this isn't a popularity contest, I still want people to read it, otherwise I'd just put it in my personal journal. So I decided to give this thing another shot after one of the homies encouraged me to do it. When I told him about my concern with the number of hits, he simply replied, "Just double post on this AND on MySpace." It was that easy.

I just spent a bunch of time formatting this page with fonts, colors, headings, etc. but I'm still not satisfied with it. Oh well...I'll mess with that stuff later and start writing now. But I'll also probably re-post some of my favorite myspace blogs as well.

No comments: